We invite you to apply to Chofetz Chaim Los Angeles Affiliate for your son’s continuing chinuch. The admissions process requires the following steps:
1. An Application must be completed and submitted.
2. We must receive copies of BOTH the applicant’s most recent report card and the final report card from your son’s last complete year of school.
3. The applicant must have an interview and Gemara test with the Yeshiva Menahel, Rabbi Yermiyahu Ornstein.
4. The applicant must take a written aptitude test, English test, and math test.
Applicants will generally be informed of the Yeshiva’s decision within two weeks of completing the entire process. After a student has been accepted into the Yeshiva, he may begin the enrollment process.
When to Apply
Chofetz Chaim Los Angeles Affiliate encourages families to begin the application process early. The application deadline is February 7th. A non-refundable fee of $100 must be submitted with each application.
How to Apply
To apply for admission to Chofetz Chaim Los Angeles Affiliate, the following procedure must be followed:
1. An online or paper application must be completed. (see below)
2. A $100 non-refundable application fee must be paid.
3. A copy of both of the following report cards must be submitted to the Admissions Office.
· Your son’s most recent report card
· The final report card from your son’s last complete year of school.
After your son’s application has been reviewed, a site visit, interview, and testing will be scheduled. Please allow up to 2 weeks for the review process.
The application can be filled out online faxed to our office at 310-274-9800 or it can be scanned and e-mailed back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please Note: The application cannot be processed until we receive the two report cards detailed above. Please be sure to e-mail,attach or fax those with the application.
If you have any questions about the application process or about Chofetz Chaim Los Angeles Affiliate in general, please call us at (310) 274-9800.